- How: Payments are made via ACH, Wire, or PayPal. Payments are automatic. There is no need to send an invoice.
- When: Payment occurs monthly, net 30
Some of Astorias campaigns are bundled, which means we have several buyers on the back end buying calls, so we cannot promote any one specific brand.
All creative must be submitted to your affiliate manager for approval prior to launch. Some creative is approved internally, some needs to be sent out for client approval. Generally, you can expect to be approved within 48 hours.
There are a few key reasons as to why you might not have been approved for a campaign such as:
- You didn’t apply to the campaign in https://astoria.invoca.net/
- Inaccurate/misleading or unapproved creatives were submitted
- The campaign may already have budget that has been assigned to other publishers.
Pay Per Call, is performance based advertising in which qualified phone calls are driven to your business via mobile, web, and/or offline marketing strategies.
Generally, you should have at least 8-10 full time agents available per shift to answer phone calls. Any less, and you run the risk of missing phone calls or having them go to voicemail – thus missing potential customers.
Also, you should be able to take calls from at least 30 states (Exceptions may apply)
First, contact the Astoria pay per call team and tell them about your business, and the calls you are looking for. Be as specific as possible.
- Next, Astoria will create and send you an insertion order (contract) for your calls.
- Figure out the maximum amount you’d pay for a qualified phone lead.
- Use that amount to set your price per call
- Track your calls in real time in Astoria.Invoca.Net
We work with many publishers to display your ads in prominent placements. Upon request, creative and placement will be submitted to you prior to individual publisher approval.
You only pay for phone calls that fit your predetermined and agreed upon criteria. Price will vary on vertical, geo targets, brands and market value.